Home » *Top Pick*, Christmas, Tree + Holiday Lightings
SF City Hall Lights Up for Christmas Night
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Every evening at sunset, over 220 state-of-the-art LED lighting fixtures illuminate City Hall’s exterior. Normally, a soft white glow shows off the play of light and shadow on the full façade and dome. Frequently, special plaza façade lighting schemes honor or celebrate events, seasons, and holidays.
City Hall will be lit up in green and red most nights in the lead up to Christmas and afterward.
City Hall Holiday Lighting Schedule
- Friday, December 16 through Saturday, December 17, 2022 – red/green – in recognition of the Holiday Season
- Sunday, December 18, 2022 – blue/white – in recognition of the first night of Hanukkah
- Monday, December 19 through Sunday, December 25, 2022 – red/green – in recognition of the Holiday Season
- Monday, December 26, 2022 – red/green/black – in recognition of the first night of Kwanzaa
- Tuesday, December 27 through Friday, December 30, 2022 – red/green – in recognition of the Holiday Season
- Saturday, December 31, 2022 – gold – Happy New Year!
The schedule is always tentative for the holiday lights and subject to change when there are special events and the building is lit in honor of those.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Tree + Holiday Lightings
Address: 1 Dr. Carlton Goodlett Pl., San Francisco, CA