Home » *Top Pick*, In Person, Pride
SF City Hall Lights up Pink for Pink Triangle (2022)
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Every evening at sunset, over 220 state-of-the-art LED lighting fixtures illuminate City Hall’s exterior. Normally, a soft white glow shows off the play of light and shadow on the full façade and dome. Frequently, special plaza façade lighting schemes honor or celebrate events, seasons, and holidays.
City Hall will be lit up in rainbow colors many nights during June in honor of Pride.
- Sunday, June 19, 2022 – red/black/green – in recognition of Juneteenth/Emancipation Day
- Monday, June 20, 2022 – yellow/black – in recognition of National Pollinator Week
- Tuesday, June 21 through Wednesday, June 22, 2022 – Rainbow – in recognition of SF PRIDE Week
- Thursday, June 23, 2022 – red/white/light blue – in recognition of the National Day of Luxembourg
- Friday, June 24, 2022 – blue/pink/white – in recognition of the annual SF Trans March
- Saturday, June 25, 2022 – pink – in recognition of the de-illumination of the 2022 Pink Triangle
- Sunday, June 26, 2022 – Rainbow – in recognition of SF PRIDE Weekend
The schedule is always tentative for the holiday lights and subject to change when there are special events and the building is lit in honor of those.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, In Person
Address: 1 Dr. Carlton Goodlett Pl., San Francisco, CA