Home » *Top Pick*, Holiday Shopping, Holidays
SF Etsy’s Winter Pop Up Shop: Final Day | 2018
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Get ready for three whole weekends of crafty shopping awesomeness.
Come get all your holiday shopping done at this winter pop-up shop featuring goods from the SF Etsy Team and tenants of Makers Workspace. They’ll have over 50 vendors selling jewelry, home goods, art prints, teeshirts, candles, bath and body, and so. much. more.
SF Etsy Winter Pop-Up
– Fridays, Nov. 30 – Dec. 14, 2018 | 4 pm – 9 pm
– Saturdays & Sundays, Dec. 1 – 16, 2018 | Noon – 6 pm
Makers WorkSpace, 1150 6th St., Berkeley
View Participating Vendors
“Meet the Maker” Activity Lineup
- Friday 11/30 Starting at 4 Felt Succulent DIY with Erin Garcia of Feed the Fish co.
- Saturday 12/1 Starting at 12 Chocolate Sampling with Pascale Martin of Chocolats de Pascale
- Sunday 12/2 Starting at 12 Customizable Maps with Aleisha Nelson of Art By Aleisha
- Friday 12/7 Starting at 4 Watercolor Demo with Izzy Fisher of Izzy Fischer Art AND Hot CoCoa with Company Confections
- Saturday 12/8 Starting at 12 DIY Map Pendants with Adjowah Keilman of The Weekend Store
- Friday 12/14 Starting at 4 Stained Glass Demonstration with Katie Evans of HartVariations
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Holiday Shopping
Address: 1150 6th St, Berkeley, California 94710