1st Annual SF Food Truck Chowder Festival | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Monarch Gardens | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
What food can be more San Franciscan than the almighty chowder? Enjoy a variety of chowders from local food trucks at SoMa Streat Food Park from 11 am to 8 pm on November 30, 2013.
Stop in for lunch, come back for dinner, and celebrate your city with a steaming hot bowl of awesomeness. Don’t worry, empty stomachs are always welcome here.
Get a free silly holiday gift for the first 100 people.
The event is free and open to the public. Purchase your $5 meal tickets at the door; it’s good for 8 oz samples of chowder or side dish from any truck.
- Adam’s Grub Truck – Asian American Chowder with a bounty of Bacon, Red Potatoes and Chinese Sausage….topped with Shredded Cheese and Fried Wontons.
- Sam’s Chowder Mobile– Sam’s Famous Clam Chowder, Fish and Chips, and Lobster Rolls, Chips and Coleslaw
- Fish Taco Wabo– Poblano Clam Chowder
- The Bur Eatery– Beer, Chorizo, and Roasted Chile Chowder
- Frozen Kustard
– Dessert Coconut Milk Chowder – Ginataan (Filipino specialty) or Single Scoop of frozen custard
– Dessert Chowder and Single Scoop or Double Scoop and two toppings
- Red Sauce Meatballs -Sausage and Peppers Chower – Italian sausage and Calabrian chilies with charred onions in a Parmigiano béchamel chowder