SF Transit Week Panel: Visualizing Better Transit With Data | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Arup | 560 Mission Street # 700 San Francisco, CA 94105
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
SF Transit Week 2019 | Sept. 7-13
We welcome all transit enthusiasts, artists, advocates, programmers, planners, community organizations, and others interested in digging into and visualizing Bay Area transportation data
On Wednesday, Sept 26th, we’ll look at how governments can use data analysis and visualization to give users a stronger voice and better choice in public transportation. We’ll showcase data and tools from the event partners, get hands-on with the data, and hear your ideas for future events, workshops, and projects.
The following event partners will be sharing data, tools, and insights:
- Arup — an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists working across every aspect of today’s built environment.
- Remix — Envision ideas, collaborate, and implement plans with a platform for the modern, multimodal city.
- San Francisco County Transportation Authority (SFCTA) & San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA) — Interagency Emerging Mobility Steering Committee
- Swiftly — Data analytics for transit agencies for improving service quality, efficiency, and reliability.
- Strava Metro — Plan and build better active transportation infrastructure by partnering with a global community of people on the move.