$15 Tix: SF Weekly “Best of SF 2019” Tasting Party & Open Bar | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
City Nights | 715 Harrison St, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Hosted by SF Weekly, enjoy Best of SF 2019, a unique all-you-can-drink (and eat) tasting celebration at City Nights, a 15,000 sq. foot nightclub with state-of-the-art lighting and sound and a Euro-inspired backlit bar.
Get three hours of open bar sampling of beer, spirits, sake wine and more… plus complimentary soul food bites and gourmet food sampling among the typically 20+ vendors.
Most of all, this is a celebration of SF Weekly’s “Best of 2019” winners with music from BFF.FM DJs and a portion of the proceeds benefiting Meals on Wheels.
SF Weekly “Best of SF” 2019 Tasting Party
Thursday, May 16, 2019 | 6-9 pm
City Nights, 715 Harrison St., SF
Tickets: $20 Adv / $25 door – 21+
>> Funcheap Insider Deal – Get $15 Tickets (only for first 100 people) with code FUNCHEAP
There may be limited $25 tickets available at the door.
Vendor Lineup (subject to change)
- California Distilled Spirits – Darjeeling gin
- 7 Mile House – Food
- Infanta Lambano
- Tropical Moscato – Wine
- New Age – Wine
- Fort Point Beer Co. – Beer
- Drake’s Brewing Co. – Beer
- Varda Vineyards – Wine
- Sequoia Sake – Sake
- Copalli Rum – Cocktails & mai tai
- Holy Mountain – Cocktails
- Hitachino Beer And Wagyu – Beer and sake
- Nia Soul – Food
- Z Cioccolato – Food
- Lagunitas Brewing Company – Beer
- Palmia Corp. – Beer
- Pepito’s Paletas – Popsicles
- Corona Extra – Beer
- Modelo Especial – Beer
- Topo Chico Aqua Mineral Water – Mineral water
- Zico Coconut Water – Coconut water