Every Friday Through February 26th.
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Look Out San Francisco! Hillbilly Robots are coming!
Armed with fiddles, banjos and guitars, these cute little critters are looking to take over the main stage of the Plough & Stars in San Francisco — every Friday and Saturday night in February!
After a 2-year hiatus, Hillbilly Robot returns with another month-long music event — 8 nights, 14 bands, 1 killer music event! Featuring country, honky-tonk, bluegrass, and an 80s nights!…old-time meets new wave.
HiLLBiLLY ROBOT #6
[an Americana Music Event]
Feb 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26
Tickets – Sliding scale $10-15
Featuring: Geoffrey Miller, Mitch Polzak & The Royal Deuces, Nashville Honeymoon, Laura Benitez & The Heartache, The Truckaderos, The Bitter Diamonds, JonEmery & The Unconventionals, Jeff Kazor & Banjos of Mercy, High Water Line, Riley Hill & Brand New Still, Solid Gold Stranger, Tarantula & The Jespersons, T-Ranch & The Creekers, Jee-Hee & Jesse
- Feb 4: Geoffrey Miller [record release show]
- Feb 5: Mitch Polzak & The Royal Deuces
- Feb 11: JonEmery & The Unconventionals + Tarantula & The Jespersons
- Feb 12: The Bitter Diamonds + T-Ranch & The Creekers
- Feb 18: Riley Hill & Brand New Still + Solid Gold Stranger
- Feb 19: Jeff Kazor & Banjos of Mercy + Jee-Hee & Jesse
- Feb 25: Nashville Honeymoon + Laura Benitez & The Heartache
- Feb 26: The Truckaderos + High Water Line
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*pay what you can $10-$15 sliding scale
Categories: **Annual Event**
, In Person
, Live Music
Address: 116 Clement Street, San Francisco, CA