SF’s Huge Summer “Dog Days” Festival | TreasureFest
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
TreasureFest (Treasure Island) | 500 Ave N, Treasure Island, San Francisco, CA.
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Sunday, August 25, 2019
“TreasureFest” The Bay’s Epic Festival is Back for 2020
Welcome to TreasureFest’s “Dog Days of Summer” festival. In addition to 400+ curated vendors, tons of food pop-ups and a full bar, this month we’re celebrating all things dog!
RSVP on Facebook (Click “Going”) to enter to win a $100 spree. Winner announced Friday
Pets are, of course, welcome. Plus there’s be an adorable doggie wedding. In addition, there will be many dog vendors showcasing the latest in dog fashion, comfort and specialty small-batch natural treats.
Pet-Friendly Vendors (Partial List)
- Madee’s Dog Bakery – Dog treats, soaps, paw & hoof wax, cookies
- Pawzly – Hand made dog harnesses and vests
- Dashing Dog Boutique – Mobile boutique featuring handcrafted & curated pet accessories
- Inkblossom Designs – Paracord creations bottle holders, bracelets, dog leashes, collars, plant holders, keychains, lanyards and misc items.
- Four Paws Leathers – Pet Clothing & Accessories made from recycled leathers and fabrics.
- Raquels Pet Treat Shop -Natural gourmet dog treats and cakes
- Russel Foote Photography – Pet Portraits
- Paw Prints by Nina – Pet Caricatures!