Speakeasy Ales & Lagers has been defiantly brewing small batches of beer in San Francisco’s Bayview-Hunters Point neighborhood since 1997.
Come celebrate this legacy with a special pop-up comedy festival every Friday night.
It’s a fun night with comedy, food trucks, and exclusive and rare lineup of Speakeasy beers .These are the freshest pints you can get in San Francisco since they’re right from the brewery’s taps.
SF’s Summer Beer & Comedy Festival 2023
Every Friday Night at 7pm and 9pm
Speakeasy Brewery, 1195 Evans, SF
RSVP for Secret Guestlist – FREE
Want $5 Tickets? If free guestlist tickets are gone, use code FUNCHEAP for $5 tickets (limited supply)
- Live comedy inside the taproom when its cold, outdoors when it’s awesome.
- Enjoy a 70-90 minute show with 4-5 comics on the bill with credits like Cobbs, Punchline, SF Sketchfest, Clusterfest and Outside Lands.
- 21+ Only
- Event is dog-friendly
- Seating is first-come first served, so arrive early to grab a beer and the best seat!
- $2 off Tap List (Regular priced at $7/$8, now $5/$6 for Comedy Night)
- 25% off Beer Flight (before show starts)
- Plus a secret drinks menu
FRIDAY NIGHT HAPPY HOUR + $5-6 BEER
IT’S HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE 🍻🎉 What’s better than a happy hour? A Happy FriDAY! At Speakeasy we are bringing you the best promo on the best day of the week with your favorite craft beers!
There are rotating beer specials each week with beers starting at just $5
Speakeasy Ales & Lagers
- Blind Tiger Imperial IPA 10.3% ABV
- Syndicate No.4 10.5% ABV
Full Circle Brewing
- Lime:30 Lager 4.5% ABV
- Juicy Vibes Hazy Pale Ale 5% ABV
- Captain Save of Hop West Coast IPA 7.1% ABV
- Mango Bomb Hazy Imperial IPA 9.3%
Dr Hops Real Hard Kombucha
- Peach Rose 6% ABV
- Strawberry Lemon 8% ABV
- Ginger Lime 10% ABV
- Pineapple Chili 10% ABV
- Apple Pie 10% ABV (new)
Hunters Point Brewery
- Bus Hop West Coast IPA 7.9% ABV
Canyon Brewing Company
- Root Beer soda (new) – $5
THE COMEDY – W/ HELLAFUNNY
Each week is a new handpicked lineup of top local comics (along with some visiting special guests) who regularly perform at clubs like Cobb’s, Punch Line, shows like Crazy Funny Asians, HellaFunny Live at Thrive City or have performed at festivals like SF Sketchfest, Clusterfest or Outside Lands.
VIP “SHOUT OUT” OPTION – Want to wish someone an unforgettable happy birthday? Want one of the comics to say hi to your date? Or want to feel the burn and have a comic roast someone in your group? One of our comics will give you a special shout out from the stage. Limited to maximum of 2 per show.
The brewery is located at 1195 Evans Ave. in the Bayview in San Francisco. Muni is super easy, with the 15, 19, 44 and 54 all stopping close by. If you’re taking BART, then hop on thee T-Third Metro which will drop you off at Third & Evans, just a few minutes walk. Parking is typically fairly easy in this neighborhood compared to the rest of San Francisco. And uber/Lyft and taxis are always a great option.
Muni: The easiest way to Muni is to take the T Line that comes to 3rd St, transfer to the 44 bus on Evans Ave, and hop off on Keith St.
Parking: There is public street parking on Keith St and Fairfax Ave.