SF’s “Thrill-O-Ween” Festival w/ 100,000 Pieces of Candy + Outdoor Movie Night
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Thrive City Plaza (at Chase Center) | 1725 3rd St, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Kick off the fall season with a spooktacular experience designed for you to enjoy an entire afternoon of safe Halloween fun. Thrive City will be filled with themed activities for all ages, trick or treating, and thrills throughout the area. Stay alert because you never know who or what may pop out!
- Trick or Treat – Get your dibs on 100,000 pieces of candy from ten themed trick or treat stations.
- Cinema – Enjoy The Addams Family 2 on the 75′ video board. Show starts at 5pm.
- Pumpkin Patch – Grab a mini pumpkin to decorate.
- Photo Booth – Snap a festive photo with friends and family.
- Live Entertainment – Enjoy tunes from DJ D Sharp.
- Costume Contest – Bring your best costume!
- Face Painting, Balloon Art, Inflatables and so much more!
Categories: *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Halloween, In Person, Outdoors