Shape Tech Expo 2016: Jared Leto, Nate Silver & Silversun Pickups | AT&T Park
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Oracle Park | 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Shape Tech Expo 2016 | AT&T Park
If you’re interested in tech and innovation, then AT&T’s brand new “Shape” Tech Expo will be perfect for you.
Browse over 50 tech exhibits, listen to speakers like Jared Leto and Nate Silver and explore robots, smart cities, artificial intelligence, virtual reality and the latest groundbreaking technology on Friday, July 15 and Saturday, July 16.
Shape: AT&T Park Tech Expo
Friday, July 15 & Saturday, July 16, 2016
AT&T Park, SF
Get a FREE 2-day expo pass with code MUOTSF (plus you’ll get one $25 refreshment voucher – yummy)
How do you get your Food/Drink voucher? We’re told that you will receive your $25 refreshment upon entry to AT&T Park (it isn’t emailed in advance) – and you’ll get only one voucher, even if you attend on two days.
Normally expo passes are $50.
- First 1,000 Expo pass holders receive an LG gift bag (Saturday only)
- Featured Saturday Speakers: Futurist Ray Kurzweil at 10am, Stanford Artificial Intelligence Lab Director Dr. Fei-Feil Li at 10am, Jared Leto at 11 am, and big data expert Nate Silver at 3:30 pm.
- Music: Saturday night concert with Silversun Pickups at 7:30pm
- Exhibits on the Park’s Promenade from 50+ tech partners and explore innovations, meet a robot, experience VR, and play with the latest devices
- Free Hackathon offering more than $100K in prizes
- Take a swing in the AT&T Park batting cages
- FreeMaker Camp for kids can make, hack, and tinker while building hands-on projects
- Finals for an online technical innovation Challenge showcasing Augmented Networks, Smart Cities, and Connected Things
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.