Home » *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Club / DJ, Lectures & Workshops
Sketchfest NightLife at Cal Academy of Sciences | SF
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Enjoy music, creatures, and cocktails as you set out with friends on a journey to the stars and the depths of the sea. Featuring a new theme each week, after-hours access to all exhibits, and special programming, NightLife is your ticket to the nocturnal side of the Academy.
At NightLife, smart revelers receive special discounted evening admission to the California Academy of Sciences on Thursday evenings with unique special events each week.
- Thursdays from 6-10 pm / 21+ with valid ID
- Advanced tickets for Nightlife range from $12 to $25 and are subject to dynamic pricing and may change daily – read more about “Plan-Ahead Pricing” – Updated May 2019
- Planetarium passes additional $3 for the 7:30, 8:30, and 9:30 shows and can be purchased online. (The 6:30 pm planetarium show is always free and seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.)
- Last entry is 9pm.
- Last entry to the rainforest dome is 7:45pm
SF Sketchfest is back at NightLife for a knee-slapping night of creatures, cocktails, and comedy as part of the 19th Annual SF Sketchfest Comedy Festival.
This year’s event includes:
- Paul F. Tompkins Hogs The Covers, a set of songs and comedy
- THE MADS: Frank Conniff and Trace Beaulieu (“Mystery Science Theater 3000”), riffing film shorts in the Planetarium
- Fake docent tours in the aquarium with The Norwegians of Comedy
- Comedy Psychos with Leiroy Abueg, Steven Briggs, K. Cheng, Arthur Gaus, Alex Hooper and Alyssa Westerlund
- This Week in Science Podcast
- Stand-up from Vince Caldera, Andrea Coleman, John Hastings, Janine Hogan, Ian Levy, Andrew Orolfo, Aviva Siegel, Florentina Tanase, Armando Torres and more!
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*Tickets subject to dynamic pricing and may change daily. Nightlife tickets typically range from $12 to $25. Day-of tickets will often be the highest. 21+
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Art & Museums
, Club / DJ
, Lectures & Workshops
Address: 55 Music Concourse Drive, San Francisco, CA