Holiday Gift Fair: 30+ Artisinal Vendors | Crocker Galleria
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Crocker Galleria | 50 Post Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Friday, December 6, 2013
Small Business Holiday Gift Fair | 2013
Featuring over 30 local entrepreneurs, you’ll be able to find everything from handmade jewelry to delightful chocolate treats and artisanal wines – from many profit organizations of San Francisco Economic Development Alliance.
Come by from 5-7 pm and enjoy a post-work Happy Hour provided by Newcastle to enjoy while you shop. Beer is by donation, so be generous as it benefits local nonprofits.
>> FREE – RSVP on Facebook
December 6th vendors include
- Oxgut Hose Co. – Repurposed genuine fire hose salvaged from U.S. Fire Departments. Serving home, work and life.
- Vanessa Gade Jewelry – Contemporary jewelry with an architectural edge
- Socola Chocolatier – Award-winning San Francisco chocolatier offering artisanal chocolate truffles and personalized gifts.
- Kris Nations- Eclectic, sophisticated jewelry handmade in the Bay Area.
- Claire’s Squares- Decadent chocolate, caramel and shortbread come together for a taste of Scotland-inspired heaven.
- G.Reedy Wines- One-of-a-kind California wines from a boutique vineyard in Alexander Valley.
- T-we Tea- Artisanal small batch blended teas in unique and delightful flavors.
- La Petite Collage- Modern wall accessories and décor for kids
- Lila B Designs- Custom container gardens grown using local, sustainable plants and flowers.