“All The Small Things” Wonderfully Small Art Show (Oakland)
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Collected Bay Gallery | 3403 Piedmont Ave. Oakland Ca 94611
Submitted by the Event Organizer
A show of wonderfully, physically small works by artists living and working in the Bay Area. A festive celebration of Bay Area culture celebrating the arts with libations and merch – cannabis culture collaborators.
Exhibit Opening Details
- All The Small Things: A Show of the Wonderfully Modest.
- Saturday: December 18th 2021
- Collected Bay: 3403 Piedmont Ave. Oakland Ca. 94611
- Group Exhibit: 21+, Refreshments, Music by DJ Kaiju Omega
- Donation: $10 Suggested Donation at the Door.
- Register: Private Event – Open to all with registration. Secure a ticket on Eventbrite, pre-register with Plans app for member perks or provide your name and email at the door.
- Safety: Security providing covid screening, masks are required.
- Dom the Sign Painter
- Ralph Carlile Browne
- Umut Yalcinkaya
- Beca Irizarry
- Gabriel Dumapias
- Jessica Bright
- Micah Black
- Tara Zoumer
- Patrick Perkins
- Matthew Lopezz
- Aran Kaspar
- Mark Fasanella
- Dan Perez
- And more…
- DJ Kaiju Omega providing a rhythmic experience.
- Line 51
- Sweet Tings
- Clothing curation by: House Calls and Collected artists
- Free Flare!