Solano Art Walk: Art, Workshops & Music | East Bay
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Solano Avenue | Solano Ave. and San Pablo Ave., Albany, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Solano Art Walk (SAW) is an association of art galleries and businesses on or near Solano Avenue on the Berkeley and Albany border.
There will be music by the Night Owl Trio at Nielsen Arts and a performance by Goodshield Aguilar and Brianna Pruitt at Gathering Tribes.
Unlike many monthly walks, SAW will host this art walk seasonally, so make sure to come out while the weather is nice on June 8, 2013.
Solano Art Walk
Saturday, June 8, 2013 | 5:30-9 pm
Solano Avenue in Berkeley and Albany
- Payn’s Stationary: Paintings by Claudia Randel. Reception for artist from 6-8 pm
- Thousand Oaks Gallery: Exhibition of Photo Contest Winners. Reception from 6-9 pm
- Open Fine Art Studio and Doll’s House Gallery: Dollhouse exhibit noon to 4 pm. Polymer Clay Class from 4-6 pm. The Local Buzz Local Blogging and Social Media Network Meeting at 6 pm
- Salon 1757: Photography by Holly Healy
- Nature’s Express: Canvas Prints by Ryan Kerrigan
- Anytime Fitness: Art of Amy St George, Nikko Miladovich, & Melissa Oehler
- Cafeina: Live Art Drawing with models from BAMA. Light Reception
- Gathering Tribes: Portraits and Dreams the art of Brianna Pruitt. Performance by Goodshield Aguilar and Brianna Pruitt
- Nielsen Arts: The Art of Hanae Rivera and Jon Stich. Reception from 7-9 pm. Music by Night Owl Trio
- Art Thou Graphics and Gallery: The Photography of Shahrukh Khushid. Reception for artist from 7-10 pm
- Whole Health Apothecary: Photography by John Feit and Dee Conway
- Albany Arts Gallery: Paintings and Giclees by Noriko Wakayama. Reception from 6-8 pm with music
- Solano Bar and Grill: Art by Carla Van Slyke, Rita Sklar, Charlotte Britton and Jack Anderson
- Casa Oaxaca: Posters by Tamayo Rufino. Prints by Emanuel Montoya