Welcome to Sonoma County Art Trails in beautiful Sonoma County Wine Country. Our juried professional artists invite you to EXPLORE Sonoma County ENGAGE with artists in their own studios and COLLECT beautiful art. 121 artists have been selected by an anonymous jury of five to open their studios
to the public for this signature Sonoma County art experience.
September 18-19 and 25-26 2021 10am-5pm
Since 1985 the Art Trails self-guided tour gives visitors fabulous opportunities to learn first-hand from the artists what inspires their art how it is made and where it is made. Art Trails is held in the Fall the perfect time of year to enjoy Sonoma County see fabulous art find a terrific holiday gift and treat oneself to a special piece of art that will enliven your home or office. So mark your calendars bring your family and friends and bask in the enjoyment of Art Trails!
Offering Multiple Ways to Experience Art at the Source
● Tour the Art Trails Open Studios in person on September 18-19 and 25-26 between 10am and 5pm.
Meet participating Artists at the following Opening Receptions:
● Sebastopol Center for the Arts, Thursday, September 16, 5pm – 7pm
● Gallery One, Petaluma, Sunday, August 29, 3pm – 6pm
● Corrick’s/My Daughter the Framer, Santa Rosa, Thursday, August 5 & Friday, September 3, 5pm – 7pm.
● Fulton Crossing, Saturday, August 28, 4pm – 7pm
● Sebastopol Center for the Arts, September 17 – October 3
● Gallery One, Petaluma, August 26 – September 26
● Corrick’s/My Daughter the Framer, Santa Rosa, August 6 – September 26
● Fulton Crossing, August 27 – September 26