CANCELED: $25 Deal: St. Patrick’s Day Weekend Escape Room | Berkeley
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Clues & Gumshoes Escape Room | 46 Shattuck Square Suite B-1, Berkeley, CA 94704
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Due to coronavirus this event has been canceled.
On St. Patrick’s Day weekend, join at Clues and Gumshoes Escape Room. The first and only escape room in Berkeley.
Special Rates Valid on the Following Days:
- Friday (3/13/20)
- Saturday (3/14/20)
- Sunday (3/15/20)
- Tuesday (3/17/20) St. Patrick’s Day
Clues and Gumshoes Escape Room is different from other escape rooms in that, we offer four differently themes rooms. All four rooms’ storylines are interconnected, yet each room is complete on their own without needing to know the other rooms’ storylines. When and if you complete all four rooms, you will be invited to participate in a scavenger hunt right in downtown Berkeley.
In the digital age we live in, it’s difficult to find anything analog. That is until now. Check out our escape rooms where you’ll be transformed back in time.
Anyone remember those projectors with the slides? Or a landline home telephone with the rotary dials? Try to see if you can guess which room has them.
Four Differently Themed Rooms Are:
(All our rooms center around a little girl named Jackie)
- “Show Must Go On” – go behind-the-scenes in a play and you might just be the star
- “Captivated at Sea” – step inside Jackie’s favorite book about a ship overtaken by pirates. Find out why Jackie loved this book so much
- “Hideaway” – a treehouse built by loving parents for their child, Jackie. Who doesn’t want to be a kid again possibly unlock a fun game along the way?
- “Toys and Tragedy” – experience what goes on in Jackie’s mind as you enter inside one of her very own scary story (warning: it can be scary for some) try this room, if you dare
Use the promo code “sffuncheap25” for $25 per person per room booked.