Home » **Annual Event**, East Bay, Live Music
Free Swing Concert: Big B & His Snakeoil Saviors | Oakland
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Come down to Oakland’s City Center for free concerts in the spring and summer outside the 12th Street Oakland City Center BART station starting June 26th.
The concert series give a little taste of everything, from Motown and folk to classic and jazz bands and they typically take place from noon to 1 pm — perfect for the 9-to-5 crowd in downtown Oakland.
2019 Free Lunchtime Concert Lineup:
- June 5th – The Afro Cuban Jazz Cartel
- June 26th: Sabor De Mi Cuba (cuban/rumba/salsa)
- July 10th: The Revtones (Rockabilly)
- July 17th: The Party Starters (Variety Band)
- July 24th: The 415s (Variety Band)
- July 31st: Pure Ecstasy (Motown)
- August 7th: Tom Rigney & Flambeau (Cajun Zydeco)
- August 14th: Patron Latin Rhythms (Latin Jazz/Rock)
- August 21st: Honor Brass Band (Nola Brass)
- August 28th: Soul Mechanix (Funk)
Please note that the 2019 concert lineup has been updated by the promoter of this event.
Whether uptown swing or downtown boogie is your thing, eight piece band, Big B and his Snakeoil Saviors are just what the doctor ordered.
The sound of the swing and shuffle beats, the horn section, the hot boogie-woogie piano, all combined with the western/Hawaiian steel guitar are what gives Big B and his Snakeoil Saviors their uniquely West Coast sound.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, East Bay
, Live Music
Address: 500 12th Street, Oakland, CA