Home » *Top Pick*, Movies, Outdoor Movie Night, Outdoors
“Sundown Cinema” Outdoor Movie Night: Space Jam (1996) | SF
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Film Night in the Park and Sundown Cinema have combined forces to create a brand new summer outdoor movie series at parks all over SF.
Expect food, drinks, music, neighborhood fun, and film selections that both cinephiles and casual moviegoers will love. Sundown Cinema will not only celebrate the unique character and beauty of San Francisco’s parks, but will also help preserve and sustain these community spaces by donating a portion of the proceeds to SF Parks Alliance.
2019 Sundown Cinema / Film Night in the Park
July 12 – October 18, 2019 | Sunset
Different parks all over SF
– July-August events start at 6pm
– Sept-Oct events start at 5pm
– Films begin around sunset
- Star Wars (1977), Friday, July 12, Dolores Park – Star Wars-themed performance by SF Conservatory of Music
- Hook (1991), Thursday, July 25, Alamo Square Park – Robin Williams Birthday
- Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse (2018), Fri, Aug. 23, Union Square
- Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) Friday, Sept. 6, Jerry Garcia Amphitheater – Sing-Along
- Space Jam (1996) Friday, Sept. 27, India Basin Shoreline Park
- Mean Girls (2004), Thursday, Oct. 3, Marina Green – National Mean Girls Day
- The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004), Friday, Oct. 11, Pier 70
- Hocus Pocus (1993)-People’s Choice (Halloween-themed), Friday, Oct. 18, Dolores Park
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Outdoor Movie Night
Address: Hunters Point Blvd. and Hawes St., San Francisco, CA