2017 Superhero Street Fair: Canceled | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Napoleon Street Urban Playground | Napoleon at Jerrold, San Francisco, CA
Create your own SuperHero persona for the 2016 SuperHero Street Fair, an electronic music festival dedicated to bringing out the superhero in everyone with interactive challenges, out-of-this-world lighting displays, Tesla Coils and more.
Please note the date change and location change for 2016. The fair is now 6 blocks from the previous location and takes place on October 22, 2016 rather than September 17th. The entrances will be located at Napoleon Street at Jerrold or Evans, SF (one block from Potrero and Cesar Chavez).
It’s an all-day street fair with seven stages of DJs and Burning Man-style entertainment, a sexy Superheroine Burlesque Show, comic exhibits and more.
2016 Superhero Street Fair
Saturday, October 22, 2016 | Noon to 10 pm
Napoleon Street Urban Playground (btwn Jerrold and Evans)
> Tickets (SuperHero Sticker): $10 ($5 off) with code SUPERHEROFUNCHEAPSF
Technically the fair is free, but a SuperHero Sticker gets you $2 off every alcoholic drink at the bars, discounts with the vendors, and shows your support for everything the fair has to offer.
Enjoy 5 stages of rocking sound camps including MUTI Music & the Venus Tour Bus, Pulse SF, Solid Gold Jacuzzi, Santa Cruz Cypher Sessions, The Klowns, The Sky High Odditorium, Rising Renegades Air Flow Show, plus roving performers.
Other attractions include:
- Cartoon Art Museum – Museum exhibit and live animation drawing
- Mission Comics – Comic book and graphic novel exhibit, from your local comic book store located on 20th street in the Mission
- Jack Kirby Museum – Help celebrate “The King” of comics. Check out exhibits by the creator of Captain America, the Fantastic Four, Sliver Surfer, X-Men, Hulk, and the Avengers, among others.
Fantasmic Art & Attractions
- Hero vs. Villain Kostume Kontest
- Superhero Classical Masterpiece Gallery
- Light Saber Lumina
- Artismobileus Art Attack Wall
- Food Truck Feast A-rama
- Arts & Crafts Bizarre Bazaar
- Double Jousting and Interactive Games
- Super Hero Cosplay VIP Lounge
Rain or shine. Please bring your own refillable water bottle. They will have free water stations at the fair, as they don’t sell plastic bottled water at this event to respect the environment. In accordance with San Francisco rules, this is a smoke free event.