Sweep City! Giants NLDS Game Watch | SoMa StrEat Food Park
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
SoMa StrEat Food Park | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Let’s go for the sweep!
Come to SoMa StrEat Food Park for a huge game watch – game one of the National League Divisional Series. It’s a perfect time to play hooky, get food truck grub, enjoy the beer garden and be part of the awesome playoff atmosphere at SF’s biggest game watch.
SF Giants vs. Washington National: 2014 NLDS Game Three
Monday, October 6, 2014 – Game time 2:07pm
SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th Street, SF
FREE with Facebook RSVP
FUNCHEAP GIANTS BEER SPECIALS
For anyone in Giants gear or wearing Orange…
– $3 Anchor Steam pints ($13 pitchers)
– $13 buckets of PBR
FOOD TRUCK LINEUP
– Me So Hungry: Serving unique Burgers and Sliders
– Firetrail Pizza: Brick oven baked Neapolitan pizzas
– Lil Burma: Traditional Burmese cuisine
– Dusty Buns: California-style sandwiches on freshly baked bread
– Gyros on Wheels: Mediterranean Shish Kebab Gyros
– Euro Bistros: Gourmet European food
– Country Grill: Specializes in rotisserie chicken and meats
– PeruCHI: Offering Peruvian-Chinese cuisine
– Tacos el Tuca: Serving all of your traditional Mexican favorites