Pre-Thanksgiving Farmers Market Day | Ferry Building
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Ferry Building | The Embarcadero and Ferry Plaza, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Satisfy your last-minute Thanksgiving feast needs at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market on Tuesday, November 26. You’ll find farms and vendors from CUESA’s farmers markets, including the Tuesday regulars along with some special pop-ups to make for a unique, delicious, and truly local Thanksgiving.
Stock up for your holiday feast, and enjoy lunch while you’re here.
2019 Pre-Thanksgiving Farmers Market
Tuesday, November 26, 2019 | 10 am to 2 pm
Ferry Plaza, San Francisco
Please note that our usual Thursday farmers market will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 28. The Ferry Plaza Farmers Market will be open as scheduled on Saturday, November 23.
Farms & Food Makers:
- Crumble & Whisk: cheesecakes (pop-up)
- Devoto Gardens & Orchards: heirloom apples
- Dot’s Baking Pantry: pastries, cakes, cookies (pop-up)
- Everything Under the Sun: fruit, vegetables, dried fruit, dried vegetables
- Green Thumb Organics: organic vegetables
- Happy Quail Farms: peppers
- Hog Island Oyster Co.: oysters (pop-up)
- Iacopi Farms: vegetables, beans
- K&J Orchards: fruit
- Marla Bakery: breads, pastries
- McGinnis Ranch: flowers, fruit, vegetables
- Rojas Family Farms: fall fruit (pop-up)
- Three Babes Bakeshop: seasonal pies (pop-up)
- Tory Farms: fruit (pop-up)
- Twin Girls Farm: fruit
- Yerena Farms: berries
- Zuckerman’s Farm: potatoes (pop-up)
- Donna’s Tamales: tamales
- Mi Comedor: tacos, quesadillas
- Nahua Pizza: pizza
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion, Thanksgiving