Home » *Top Pick*, Fireworks, LGBTQ, Live Music, Outdoor Movie Night, Outdoors
Tix On Sale: “Bohemian Rhapsody” Oracle Park Movie Night & Fireworks | July 13
Submitted by the Event Organizer
On the 34th Anniversary of Queen’s epic Live Aid performance, the San Francisco Giants are bringing the first-ever non-game day public movie night to Oracle Park this summer.
Watch Bohemian Rhapsody (Sing-Along) on Oracle Park’s brand new, 10,800 square foot, 4K scoreboard (the largest video board in California).
Sit on the Field, enjoy a pre-show performance by The Killer Queens (the world’s only, and San Francisco’s own, all-female tribute to Queen), sing along to Queen’s hits while watching a special cut of the film Bohemian Rhapsody and
enjoy a brief fireworks show as the credits roll. UPDATE – Please note there will no longer be fireworks.
All guests receive a souvenir paper crown and mustache. Plus there are prizes for the best Freddie Mercury costume.
Bohemian Rhapsody Outdoor Movie Night
Saturday, July 13, 2019 | 6pm doors open
Oracle Park, SF
$15 GA / $75 VIP
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, June 12th at Noon. A portion of all ticket sales will be donated to our partners at the San Francisco AIDS Foundation. Rain or Shine.
- 6:00 PM – Doors Open
- 6:30-7:30 PM – The Killer Queens Performance
- 7:30 PM – Movie Begins (Bohemian Rhapsody Sing-Along)
9:45 PM – Fireworks (during credits) – Sorry, no more fireworks
$15 General Admission Tickets include:
- Access to the Field at Oracle Park (only available in the first wave of tickets!)
- Access to ballpark-style movie snacks and a variety of premium beverages for sale
- A souvenir paper crown and mustache giveaway upon entrance
- A live performance by The Killer Queens – All-female tribute band
- A screening of Bohemian Rhapsody (Sing-Along) on Oracle Park’s new scoreboard
- Post-film fireworks
- Prices do not include taxes and fees.
Purchase soon to guarantee field access. If the first wave of tickets sells out, additional tickets will be available in the ballpark stands.
*Prices do not include taxes and fees
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Live Music
, Outdoor Movie Night
Address: 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA