“Tour de Taco” Guided Bike Tour of Taco Trucks | Oakland
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Hosted by Cyrus Farivar of californiatacotrucks.com, the East Bay Bike Coalition, the Oaklandish Tour De Taco is a gastronomical quest on wheels through the Fruitvale district of Oakland. Bring your friends, your bikes, and an empty stomach to Fruitvale BART, Saturday, February 20th at 11:00.
Whether you’re a taco truck veteran or a mobile food newb, the Oaklandish “Tour De Taco” is not to be missed
Taco Truck Tour Numéro Tres:
When: Saturday, February 20, 2010
Meet: 11am, Fruitvale BART station (we had incorrectly stated it was Lake Merritt Bart)
End: 4pm ish
Twitter: @catacotrucks / #tacotrucktour
1. El Ojo De Agua – 12th St. & Fruitvale Ave.
2. Tamales Mi Lupita – 34th Ave. & Foothill Blvd.
3. El Gordo – International & 42nd Ave.
4. Tacos Guadalajara – 10th St. & Fruitvale Ave.
This should all be wrapped up around 4 pm, but as with the previous rides, feel free to arrive/depart as you please.
5. (Bonus) Cinco de Mayo Ice Cream – 3340 E 12th St & 33rd Ave.
6. (Bonus) The Trappist – 460 8th St (& Broadway)
Bring: Bike, helmet, camera, $10-15 for tacos, maybe $5-$10 for ice cream/beer
RSVP: Facebook event page.
Tags: About Oakland, Bikes, Free, Fuitvale, Guided Tour, Lecture, Oakland, Tacos, Walks & Tours
Categories: *Top Pick*, East Bay, Eating & Drinking