Home » *Top Pick*, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion
Treasure Island Flea
Sunday, March 31, 2013 - All Day | Cost: $3
Dang! This event has already taken place.>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Great Lawn | Great Lawn, Ave of the Palms, Treasure Island, San Francisco, CA
The TreasureFest (formerly Treasure Island Flea) is a modern urban market for 15,000+ each month that houses around 400 curated vendors selling originally-made and designed items, artists, and antique/vintage collectors.
Plus there’s typically 35+ food trucks, live local music, workshops, kids games, and bars with seasonal cocktails and local wines and brews.
The two-day flea market, which takes place the last weekend of every month, is on the east side of Treasure Island facing the East Bay.
Last Sat & Sun of every month (except Dec.) | 10am – 4pm
California Ave. & Ave. N, Treasure Island, SF – Map
$5 Entry / Kids free / Free Parking
– RSVP on Facebook to get entered for a $100 shopping spree.
– VIP Deal – Get entry for two plus two sangrias (or mocktails) for $15 – 42% off
– $5 Admission
– Free Parking
– Muni 108 direct from SoMa to the flea
– Dog Friendly
– DIY community workshops & carnival games.
– 25+ Food Trucks & Food Tents
– Live Music & Scavenger hunts.
– Giant nerf gun obstacle course, life size bubble sumo wrestling & more
– Stilt walkers, face painters
- January 27 & 28 – Valentine’s Day
- February 24 & 25 – Mardi Gras
- March 24 & 25 – Easter Brunch Party
- April 28 & 29 – Mother’s Day
- May 26 & 27 – TreasureFest Birthday Bash
- June 23 & 24 – Summer of Love
- July 28 & 29 – Hawaii in July
- August 25 & 26 – Dog Days of Summer
- September 29 & 30 – Octoberfest
- October 27 & 28 – Halloween
- November 24 & 25 – Snowvember & Holiday Market
- December – OFF
Once you arrive on the island take a right on California, but don’t worry because there’ll be lots of signs and traffic guards assisting you on where to drive and park. As always, parking is free.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, San Francisco
, Shopping & Fashion
Address: Great Lawn, Ave of the Palms, Treasure Island, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Aaron Strick