2013 Holiday Flea & Treasure Island Snow Day | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Great Lawn | Great Lawn, Ave of the Palms, Treasure Island, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Saturday, November 23, 2013
Snow Day | TreasureFest
It’s snowing on Treasure Island!
At the November 2013 Treasure Island Flea, you can not only avoid Black Friday and take care of your holiday shopping and find unique gifts from local makers, but they’re also bringing in a ton of snow (literally, three or four tons a day) for you to play in and make snowmen and have snowball fights.
Find treasures from hundreds of curated local vendors (antiques, vintage, indie, retro, new and up-cycled goods).
In addition, bring an unwrapped toy as part of the 3rd Annual SF Firefighters Toy Drive. Arrive early for 2-for-1 cocktails before noon (Moscow Mules… tasty) as the TI Flea now has a full bar.
Other TI Flea Activities for November 2013
- VIP Special – Admission for 2, food truck lunch for 2, cocktails for two – $36 value for $18 (only available online – can’t be purchased at event)
- Enter to win a $100 Shopping Spree at the Flea – Just RSVP on Facebook
- Eat from the best of the bay’s food trucks
- Do-It-Yourself Workshops
- Scavenger Hunts: Find the hidden items and win $$$ for a flea spree
- Live Music
- Thirsty? Enjoy a full bar while shopping
- Free Parking & Dog Friendly
- Open 10am to 4pm each day
This is the final Treasure Island Flea of 2013. (They’re taking December off, but don’t worry, they will be back in January).
Categories: *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion