TreasureFest: “Hawaii In July” | Treasure Island
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
TreasureFest (Treasure Island) | 500 Ave N, Treasure Island, San Francisco, CA.
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Sunday, July 29, 2018
CANCELED for 2020: “TreasureFest” The Bay’s Epic Festival is Back for 2020
Get ready for a full on “Hawaii in July” festival as part of TreasureFest.
RSVP on Facebook (Click “Going”) to enter to win a $100 spree. Winner announced Friday
Hawaii July highlights:
- First 1000 each day get lei’d! (free leis)
- A food truck Luau with a secret menu – 30+ food trucks will each have a Hawaiian inspired dish made just for TreasureFest guests.
- The event will feature 3 tiki bars. Happy hour 10am to 11am buy one get one Mai Tais. The bar will also feature tropical cocktails made from local ingredients and Hawaiian beers.
- Live Hawaiian music and other awesome musical acts.
- Buy tickets in advance (same price as at gate) for expedited entry through a dedicated line and be entered into raffle to win 5 day 4 night resort stay in Hawaii
And of course as you know the shopping…. Shop California’ds top crafters, makers, artists, vintage curators, and antique collectors all under one roof.
Categories: *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion