World’s Largest Origami Tree: “Tree of Hope” Lighting | Grace Cathedral
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Grace Cathedral | 1100 California Street. San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
World’s Largest Origami Tree “Tree of Hope” | Grace Cathedral
Celebrate the holidays and see the world’s largest origami tree light up for the season. Rainbow World Fund invites you to the 14th Annual RWF World Tree Lighting Celebration.
14th Annual World Tree of Hope Celebration
Tuesday, December 10, 2019 | 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Grace Cathedral, 1100 California St, San Francisco
Join and gather wishes and hopes for the future of our global community and give them wings.
- 6:30 p.m. – Musical performances:
- Grammy winning San Francisco Boys Chorus
- 42nd St Moon Production of Scrooge In Love cast members Jon-David Randle, Andrea Dennison-Laufer and Miranda Long.
- 7 p.m. – A Celebration of Hope with:
- Emcee Honey Mahogany
- Juanita MORE!
- Consul General of Japan Tomochika Uyama and The Right Reverend Marc Andrus, Bishop of California will exchange peace cranes
- Performances by Breanna Sinclairé, Connie Champagne, and Lambert Moss
- Pianist Tammy Hall
- Origami Artist Linda Mihara
- RWF Founder Jeff Cotter
- The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence will bless the tree
- Special guests TBA and much more
- 7:45 p.m. – Tree is lit. Party to follow until 8:30 p.m.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, San Francisco, San FranFREEsco, Tree Lightings & Holiday Festivities