Unique SF: 250 Designers, Free Drinks, DIY Workshops | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Concourse Exhibition Center | 635 8th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The largest curated, independent design show in the country is coming to San Francisco for 2012.
You’ll get the rare chance to meet and shop directly from over 250 hand-selected designers and artists. The fun two-day shopping event makes it easy for you to buy local, discover great design and deals, join in community, and have a blast.
With DJs, free drinks, photo booth portraits, DIY crafts, mini-massages in the lounge, and a great cafe with delicious food and sweet treats, it’s a great time for all.
>> Two Days: June 30 & July 1, Saturday & Sunday / 11am – 6pm both days
• An exclusive Unique SF tote bag made just for attendees of this 1st Annual show
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
• Our Unique SF Magazine & Vendor Map/Directory
• Free drinks from The Naked Grape Wine, Blackstar beer, IZZE, Honest Tea, GT’s Kombucha, Dry Soda, and more
• Free DIY workshops + crafts all weekend long from experts like Jenni/I Spy DIY
• Free photo booth portraits and a print at the Oh Snap Studios Photo Booth
• Stop by the Lounge to kick your feet up and enjoy a free mini-massage
• Free snacks from Pop Chips and LUNA
• A curated cafe area so you can grab a coffee or enjoy lunch, snacks or a sweet treat
$10 at the door or pre-sale online, kids 12 and under are free. Plus 10% of all ticket sales go to the fantastic local non-profit organization 826 Valencia.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion