Urban Cottage Local Designers Shopping Faire | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Shop for everyone on your holiday list, help a fantastic cause and meet alumni and local designers
Faez Fathi, 1997 School of Fashion alumnus, his wife Jen and their Hip urban kids’ and adult wear designs company Bunny and Bee will be hosting their annual Urban Cottage SF Designer Shopping Event featuring 15 designers and an array of amazing products.
- This free-admission event is a fundraiser and the designers are donating 20% of their proceeds to SF Public School Education.
- There will be lots of designer raffle prizes equaling more than $1,000
Designers and their websites are below.
- Flowie – Gorgeous textile accessories, tees and home décor by 2008 BFA Textile Design Alumna Ya-Ling Hou.
- Muna Luna – Textile designs featuring plush robots and home products by current Fine Art Printmaking student Meredith Cheng
- By Nieves – Amazing all natural skincare and apothecary
- Tala Bee – Beautiful and sophisticated children’s wear designs
- Clairesquares – Delicious chocolate dipped shortbread & flapjacks
- Lauren Smash Toys – Adorable soft plush creatures
- Etta + Bille – Fabulous hand crafted organic soaps and body butter
- 1*by*liz – Ultra cool clocks made from recycled bicycle parts
- Breality Designs – Gorgeous mini vases and handmade note cards
- Estylo Jewelry – Beautiful hand crafted jewelry and cuff links
- Kendra Renee Jewelry – Amazing fine metal hand crafted jewelry
- The Soi Company – Wonderfully scented all natural soy candles
- Giddy Giddy – Adorable felt clips, pouches and room decor
- Dolce Mia ~ Fabulous place mats, brag books and growth charts
Tags: gourmet, jewelry, Local Artists, skin care
Categories: San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion