Volunteer: Warren Hellman Concert Celebration | Feb. 18-20
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Ocean Beach Parking Lot | Great Highway and Lincoln Ave., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Want to be involved behind the scenes of one of San Francisco’s most amazing free events?
The Warren Hellman Concert is a celebration of the life of the benefactor who brought us The annual Hardly Strictly Bluegrass music festival.You can give back by choosing to volunteer for a shift (or two) to help this festival run smoothly.
Volunteer at the Warren Hellman Tribute Concert
– Concert is Sunday, 2/19 from 11am to 6pm
– Shifts available Saturday (2/18) through Monday (2/20)
– Deadline for Sign-Up: Thursday, February 16, 2012.
How to Sign Up: Email the volunteer coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know you’d like to volunteer
– She’ll them give you all the details about shifts
- Shifts Available Saturday (2/18) through Monday (2/20)
- Shifts are five hours long starting at either 10am or 2:30pm
- Volunteers needed for constructing, decor and general support for the festival
- Each volunteer will receive a limited- edition commemorative t-shirt and a free lunch
- Wherever you are assigned you should be able to see the music and mingle with the crowd
- Sign up early to get your preferred time slot (visit the music schedule to time your shift around the bands you want to see)
Categories: *Top Pick*, Charity & Volunteering, Live Music, San Francisco