Warriors vs. Cavs Game 7: Where to Watch in SF | Bars, Concert Venues & Movie Theaters
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
If you’ve got $49,000 you can buy courtside seats to Game 7 at Oracle Arena. For the rest of us we need to find something a little less pricey. In addition to the usual sports bars or watching at home, here’s our Funcheap list of fun places to watch game 7 of the NBA Finals – Warriors vs. Cavaliers for all the marbles.
Where to Watch Warriors vs. Cavs Game 7
Sunday, June 18, 2016 | 5pm | ABC7
- SoMa StrEat Food Park – Funcheap’s game watch party with tons of HDTVs, food trucks. SF’s biggest game watch party. Free before 4pm, $5 afterwards benefits the Warriors Community Fund
- The Chapel – Mission Dist. – Silly food & drink specials and view in the main concert hall on a 24 foot screen. Free.
- Neck of the Woods – Richmond Dist. – Seven big screens and 16 foot projection screen. Bring your own food from the neighborhood. Free
- Novela – SoMa – Large projector, lots of HDTVs in swanky SoMa bar. Probably no cover charge, but contact venue to confirm.
- Playground at Thickhouse – Potrero Hill – 20 foot screen and then $5 after party with short plays by some of the Bay Area’s best writers. FREE
- Ozumo – SoMa – Two 65 inch screens at a sake bar with full sound – FREE
- Rocks Den – Excelsior – $3 shots with every Curry 3-pointer – FREE
- Era Art Bar & Lounge – Oakland – Eight huge screens, KMEL DJs spin during commercials, raffle benefiting Warriors Community Fund. FREE
- Alameda Theater – Alameda – Watch on the giant movie screen. From what we can tell, tickets look free, but you’re limited to 2 tickets and tix are available at 10:30am the day before the game.
- Historic BAL Theater – San Leandro – A giant 40 foot movie screen. Free with RSVP
Here’s a list of all of the “Official” Warriors Watch parties