A Week of 50 Free Music Classes (Day Four) | Mission District
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Submitted by the Event Organizer
If you could play all the music in the world, where would you begin? We’re not there yet, but we have put together 50 classes for you to find that one sound you’ve always wanted to make.
From March 1st to March 5th at Zambaleta in the Mission District, you can come and try any of these classes for free and decide whether you want to go down that one road. So come to one, come to fifty.
Starting Thursday, March 4th
- Latin Percussion for Kids with Christina Navarro 5:00 – 6:00pm
- Latin Percussion for Women with Christina Navarro 6:30 – 7:45pm
- Turkish Singing and Technique with Fatma Goze 7:00 – 8:15pm
- Blues Guitar I with Luke Mayer 7:00 – 8:15pm
- Finger Picking Guitar with Luke Mayer 8:30 – 9:45pm
- Dounoun and Djembe Technique of Guinea, West Africa with Bongo Sidibe 6:00 – 8:00pm
Tags: Class, Free, Lecture, Live Music, Mission District
Categories: *Top Pick*, Lectures & Workshops, Live Music, San Francisco