Whimsy Fest: The World’s Shortest Parade, Food Trucks & Live Music | Alameda
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
350 W Trident Ave | 350 West Trident Avenue, Alameda, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Please join this event in celebrating the revival of Alameda Point, during a free, family-friendly street festival. They look very much forward to seeing you!
This event is filled with:
- The World’s Shortest Parade
- Mural painting by local artists
- A DIY craft station
- Live music, including brass bands playing alongside jugglers
- Craft cocktails, as well as local beer and wine
- Creative vendors selling unique, handmade treasures
- Food trucks, including Kenny’s Heart and Soul, Fist of Flour, Gotta Love Kettle Corn, and Lucky 13
Categories: *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Live Music