Wine Lovers’ NightLife | California Academy of Sciences
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
California Academy of Sciences | 55 Music Concourse Dr., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
“Wine Lovers’ NightLife” – Stain your lips purple with wine tasting throughout African Hall. Tastings from area wineries including Bonny Doon and Gloria Ferrer. Plus, learn how to taste like a pro during a wine education & tasting presentation by Michael Donohue. Live music by the San Francisco Bay Area’s premier funk/soul band Monophonics.
- 6-8pm Rainforests of the World (Last entry at 7:30pm)
- 6-9pm Snakes & Lizards – last chance at NightLife – closes 9/5! (Last entry at 8:45pm)/ Forum
- 6-10pm DJ Aaron Pope/ East Pavilion
- 6-10pm Wine Tastings/ African Hall
- 6:30pm Earth Update/ Planetarium
- 7pm & 8pm Wine Education & Tasting Presentation by Michael Donohue/ Classroom *Tickets available in Lobby. Limited seating.
- 7:30 & 8:30pm Life: A Cosmic Story/ Planetarium
- 8:30-9:30pm Monophonics/ Piazza
Special discounted evening admission to the California Academy of Sciences on Thursday evenings with unique special events each week.
- Thursdays, from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Tickets are $12 ($10 for Academy members). Last entry is 9:00 pm.
- 21+ with Valid ID.
California Academy of Sciences (55 Music Concourse Dr., SF) | Thursday, September 29 | 6-10p | $12
Categories: *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Geek Event, Recurring - Weekly, San Francisco