Win Tix: Writers With Drinks: Zombies, Saints & “Go The F*ck To Sleep” | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Make-Out Room | 3225 22nd. St., San Francisco, CA
Sorry! The contest for Writers With Drinks: Zombies, Saints & "Go The F*ck To Sleep" | SF has ended.------------
Don't miss out again: Want to get notified about future freebies, contests and free events from FuncheapSF?
Sign Up for the FuncheapSF Email List
Can't See the Contest Entry Form?
Some evil web browsers and adblocker plug-ins disable our contest entry form. Please try a different browser, or if you're behind a corporate firewall, you may need to try on your home computer.
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Writers With Drinks (“Best Literary Night” -SFBG, “Best Literary Drinking” -SF Weekly), San Francisco’s most unpredictable reading series, is back with zombies, medieval saints, and journeys of self-discovery.
About the readers/performers:
- Adam Mansbach‘s latest novel is The Dead Run. He’s also the author of the bestselling Go the Fuck to Sleep.
- Nicola Griffith’s latest book is the historical novel Hild. Her previous novels include Ammonite, Stay, Slow River, The Blue Place and Always.
- Anita Amirrezvani is a former dance critic and the author of The Blood of Flowers, which was longlisted for the Orange Prize.
- Lauren Kate has authored several novels with the latest being Teardrop.
- Kelley Eskridge wrote the novel Solitaire and the story collection Dangerous Space.
- Adam Novy is the author of The Avian Gospels.