Yelp’s Free Mobile Spa & Salon: Day 1 | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Submitted by the Event Organizer
On Monday and Tuesday, we’ll be out between 11:00am and 1:00pm offering complimentary miniature services from Suchada Thai Massage, Bladerunners, Tru Spa, Wak Shack Salon and Pitch Salon, and services range from chair massages to bikini waxes (of course, in a private area). We’re decking out the inside of a moving van and converting the whip into an urban oasis. We’ll have DJs, desserts, refreshments, and more.
Location: We’re asking folks to follow us on Twitter (@yelpsf) to get the scoop on where exactly we’ll be both days, but we’ll be somewhere on Mission or Howard street, between New Montgomery and 3rd.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 25TH, 11:00am – 1:00pm
- -Suchada Thai Massage: chair massages
- -Tru Spa: bikini waxes (don’t worry, ladies… we have a private area set aside to protect your privacy)
- -Pitch Salon: bang trims, updos, and other miniature services
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26TH, 11:00am – 1:00pm
- -If you can’t make it out on Monday, Suchada will be back with a second dose of their renowned muscle kneading
- -Bladerunners: bang trims, updos, braiding, etc….
- -Polished Lounge: brow waxes
In addition, each day will feature a live DJ on board the vessel, sweet bites from local bakeries, refreshments, and more!
Categories: *Top Pick*, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion