San Francisco Fireworks
Fisherman’s Wharf and Pier 39 celebrate 2012 Independence Day with live music and entertainment all day in front of Pier 39. When the sun goes down (and if the fog stays away), visitors will be treated to The City of San Francisco’s spectacular fireworks displayover the Bay – you’ll get a great view if the fog stays away.
San Francisco Fourth of July 2012 Fisherman’s Wharf & Pier 39, San Francisco - 2pm: Mobility, The Air Force Band – 6pm: Dance to 80s band, Tainted Love - 9:30pm: FIREWORKS over the waterfront – pray for no fog FREE and open to the public
San Francisco Fireworks – Best Viewing Locations
At 9:30 pm the Fourth of July Fireworks show launches from the foot of Municipal Pier and from barges north of Pier 39. If you can’t make it to Aquatic Park, other good viewing locations are all along the waterfront, Coit Tower, Aquatic Park, the Cannery, Ghirardelli Square.
Other Fourth of July 2012 Events
- Berkeley | 4th of July FIREWORKS & All Day Festival w/ free dragon boat rides - FREE
- Concord | “The Flag” Variety Show & FIREWORKS all three nights (July 2, 3, 4) FREE
- Richmond | FIREWORKS & Symphony Concert (July 3) – FREE
- Cupertino | Fourth of July FIREWORKS Show - FREE
- San Jose | San Jose Giants FIREWORKS Show (July 3, 4)- FREE to watch outside stadium
- Mountain View | FIREWORKS Show with the San Francisco Symphony - $19.25
plus we’ll be adding tons more 4th of July & fireworks events over the next few days – we’ll end up having over 100 events with about 40 fireworks shows!
Fairs & Festivals
Submitted by Johnny Funcheap