Home » **Annual Event**, East Bay, Lectures & Workshops
Free Drop-In Tax Help | Oakland
Oakland Public Libraries will be offering free tax preparation help with trained volunteers from the AARP Tax-Aide program who will help you fill out and file your Federal and State taxes. The Main Library is a drop-in site for tax help.
You can also make an appointment for tax help by signing up at other branches that take reservations, including Main, Dimond, Golden Gate, Cesar E. Chavez and Eastmont Branches.
2015 Free Drop-In Tax Help
Mondays from February 9 – March 9, 2015 | 10 am to 3 pm
Main Oakland Public Library, 125 14th St, Oakland
2015 Drop-In Dates
- Monday, February 9, 2015 | 10 am to 3 pm
- Monday, February 16, 2015 | 10 am to 3 pm
- Monday, February 23, 2015 | 10 am to 3 pm
- Monday, March 2, 2015 | 10 am to 3 pm
- Monday, March 9, 2015 | 10 am to 3 pm
Please Note: Seniors, aged 60 and older, are given priority at this site.
What do you need to bring?
- Copies of your last year’s federal and state tax returns
- All paperwork needed to fill out your 2014 tax forms
- Your spouse (if you are filing jointly)
- Picture ID
- Social Security card (if you are new to the AARP Tax-Aide program)
Categories: **Annual Event**
, East Bay
, Lectures & Workshops
Address: 125 14th Street, Oakland, CA
Submitted by Rena