97th Annual Italian Festival “Festa Coloniale Italiana” | North Beach
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
San Francisco Italian Athletic Club | 1630 Stockton Street, San Francisco, CA 94133
The SF Italian Athletic Club once again welcomes you to North Beach for the annual Festa Coloniale Italiana to celebrate the rich Italian and Italian-American heritage that has existed in San Francisco for generations.
2015 Festa Coloniale Italiana
Saturday, August 15, 2015 | 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Stockton St (btwn. Union and Filbert), North Beach, SF
Along Stockton St., between Union and Filbert streets, there will be continuous live Italian music, plenty of beer, wine, and Italian food for sale, plus competitions like the annual Pizza Toss with 11-time world pizza-throwing champion Tony Gemignani.
Vendors will be selling Italian-related products. Inside, the club’s main ballroom will be transformed into an Italian piazza complete with a fountain and live music.
2015 Entertainment Schedule
- 9:30 – 10:00: Recorded Italian Music
- 10:00 – 10:45: Pier Luigi Salami
- 11:00 – 11:30: Guest Speakers
- 11:30 – 12:15: William Palmini (Italian Elvis)
- 12:15 – 12:30: Ricco Dancers featuring Toni Bava
- 12:45 – 1:30: Il Sole featuring Steve Albini
- 1:30 – 1:45: Ricco Dancers featuring Toni Bava
- 2:00 – 3:15: PASQUALE ESPOSITO
- 3:30 – 4:00: Tony Gemignani’s pizza toss
- 4:00 – 4:45: Il Sole featuring Steve Alvini
- 5:00 – 6:45: Rene Sevieri Band
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Block Party, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Live Music, San Francisco