KNBR Giants FanFest 2014 | AT&T Park
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
AT&T Park | 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA
KNBR’s 21st Giants FanFest takes place at AT&T Park, Saturday, Feb. 1, 2014. The day typically includes live KNBR broadcasts on the field, player Q&As, viewing of the World Series trophies, free player autographs, places to take photos, a kids zone and more.
Expect a chance to roam the field and meet players like Tim Lincecum, Buster Posey, Pablo Sandoval and more.
Please note that lines to meet the popular players can be loooooong… so come prepared to be patient.
21st Annual KNBR 680 Giants FanFest
Saturday, February 1, 2014 (10am to 8pm)
AT&T Park, San Francisco,
FREE Admission with Free Parking in Lot A
>> $8 tickets go on sale for 2014 season on Feb. 1 at 8am.
Fanfest Activity Highlights:
- Take a photo with the 2010 and 2012 World Series Trophies and get your face painted (Promenade, 140-144, and below the scoreboard)
- Giants Memorabilia display (Virgin America Club Level, 216)
- 12 pm noon: 2014 Fan Fest Fashion Show - Giants Dugout Store
- Get your photo taken with a player in the @Cafe
- Watch top moments from past seasons as well as popular G-casts - Giants Highlight Theater (Virgin America Club Level, 224)
- Play catch on the field
- Ask the players questions on the Dignity Health Q&A Stage (Virgin America Club Level, 231) or the 1st Base Q&A Stage (Virgin America Club Level, 207)
- Watch and listen to the current players and coaching staff on the KNBR main broadcast stage.
Player autograph sessions will take place from 10 am to 3 pm.
2014 Player Appearances (scheduled)
Manager, Coaches (scheduled)
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Kids & Families, San Francisco, Sports & Fitness