Lower Haight Art Walk & Block Party | Summer 2012
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Lower Haight | Haight and Fillmore, San Francisco, CA
As usual, expect a huge party in the neighborhood. Things you’re likely to see at the art walk, may include, but are not limited to: Live music in the street and in different businesses, freshly tattooed folks from Idel Hands, Jazz music at Cafe International, a lot of beer, people with BBQ sauce on their hands from Wing Wings, artists slinging their works on the block, maybe a couple gypsies, the Tamale lady, general revelry, and more.
A few party highlights:
- D-Structure: Art Show, Booze, and Music!
- Mad Dog: Brit Pop Night, no cover, beer + food specials, jello shots, and a disco ball!
- Idle Hand: “Get what you guess” 60 dollar tattoo.
- Molotov’s: Tecate and Hornitos drink special- $6.00
- Maven: Absinthe popsicles
- Life: 10% off all merchandise and Trunk show
- Danny Coyle’s: $2.50 Tecate cans, $3.00 Adams
- Costumes on Haight: Starbeast II will be playing!
- Wak Shack Salon: Discounts!
- Aline’s Closet: 10% discount and open until 9:30!
- Haight St. Work Clothes: 10% discount
- Merch: Additional 20% off all Sale items
- Edo Salon: Art Show
- Green Burger: Contact you
- Nickies: Food and Drink specials!
- Pizza By the Slice: 2 slices and a drink for 6 dollars
- Two Jacks: $3 Sangria and Mimosas all day
- Revolver: Staying open late!
- Squat and Gobble: Happy hour specials on drinks
- Metro: Free order of small fries with purchase of hamburger or cheesesteak!
- Tamo: Grand-opening!