2015 Plaid Friday: Art Show, Indie Shopping & Hot Apple Cider | Oakland
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over Oakland |
2015 Plaid Friday
Friday, November 27, 2015
All Over Oakland
FREE, but bring money for food, drinks and shopping
Look for the special plaid placards at local shops throughout Oakland to enjoy refreshments, store discounts and more.
2015 Plaid Friday Highlights
- Noon to 6th Annual Small Art Show – Warehouse416 (416 26th St, Oakland)
- 1-4 pm: Plaid Friday pop-up: tasting event with Prickly Pig BBQ sauce – Marion & Rose’s
- 11 am to 5 pm: Plaid Friday Trunk Show & 10% off Sale – Turtle & Hare
- 11 am to 7 pm: 15% off sale & raffle – Recchiuti Confections
- 10 am to 7 pm: Downtown Makers Market – Show & Tell (1427 Broadway, Oakland)
- 10 am to 8 pm: 10% Sale – Hatch
- Noon to 6 pm: Hot Apple Cider tastes & 20% Sale – Field Day
Leave the car at home and hop on the Free B shuttle that runs down Broadway.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Black Friday, Block Party, East Bay, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Live Music, Shopping & Fashion, Tree Lightings & Holiday Festivities