2014 Plaid Friday: Free Pie, Indie Shopping, Record Swap & Designer Fair | Oakland
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over Oakland |
2014 Plaid Friday
Friday, November 28, 2014
All Over Oakland
FREE, but bring money for food, drinks and shopping
Look for the special plaid placards at local shops throughout Oakland to enjoy refreshments, store discounts, music and more.
Leave the car at home and hop on the Free B shuttle that runs down Broadway and will take you from bar to shop and back again safely.
- Beats, Eats & Fashion: DJs including Davey D, vinyl record swap and free hot apple cider – SoleSpace (1714 Telegraph Ave) – 10 am to 3 pm
- Free pie and open turntables all day and 15% off sidewalk sale – Vamp Records (331 19th Street)
- Free small coffee – Farley’s East (33 Grand Avenue)
- 15+ designers at Oakland Fashion Network’s Holiday Designer’s Pop-Up Market (314 E. 10th Street) – Noon to 6 pm
- Refreshments and music – Rock Paper Scissors Collective (2278 Telegraph Avenue)
- 2014 African Diaspora Bazaar and Crafts Fair – Humanist Hall (390 27th Street)
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Black Friday, Block Party, East Bay, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Live Music, Shopping & Fashion, Tree Lightings & Holiday Festivities