15% off Ambiance Shopping Spree this Weekend | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The official San Francisco Convention & Visitors Bureau website for locals is called ShopSF and they’ve put together a promotion with dozens of SF businesses to give you discounts through the end of Jamuary.
One of our favorite deals is at the clothing store Ambiance with their vintage-inspired dresses, funky clothes, shoes and accessories!
- 15% off Ambiance Shopping Spree: Show your drivers license with a local SF zip code and get a one time shopping spree at any Ambiance location (Haight, Noe Valley or Marina District) and receive 15% off.
The fine print: You can’t combine this discount with any other offer, but that’s pretty standard stuff, isn’t it?
Examples of other ShopSF Discounts – Good through 1/31/10
- Beach Blanket Babyon – $10 off tickets
- Aquarium of the Bay – 50% off
- Asian Art Museum – $2 off
- Ben & Jerry’s – 10% off
- Fuzio – 2 for 1 desserts
- Madrone Art Bar – $1 off drinks
- Ambiance – 15% off
- 111 Minna – $1 off drinks
- ForageSF – 20% off box of wild foraged foods
- Sketchers – 15% off
and about 100 more offers
Tags: Deals & Discounts, Fashion, Shopping, Worth the Splurge
Categories: *Top Pick*, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion