Submitted by the Event Organizer
San Francisco’s historic 1886 Haas-Lilienthal House will once again be transformed into Mayhem Mansion, a haunted house style attraction.
For 2020 it will be a socially-distanced, limited capacity self-guided flashlight tour with a special downloadable audio tour
Set in a spooktacular Queen Anne style Victorian-era house museum, let the spirits guide you through dimly lit parlors and passages on a “twisted tour of terror.”
Five nights only – October 23-24, 29-31 | 7pm to 11pm
The Haas-Lilienthal House. 2007 Franklin St. at Jackson, SF
$25 adv with code FUNCHEAP
Flashlights will be provided and are yours to keep.
Funcheap Insider Hookup – save $2 off admission for $23 tickets with exclusive code FUNCHEAP.
otherwise it’s $25. Tickets must be purchased in advance, online only. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
Proceeds go to the continued upkeep and maintenance of the Haas-Lilienthal House under the chilling direction of San Francisco Heritage.
2020 Safety Rules
- Groups are limited to a maximum of four from the same household.
- Masks will be required of all attendees and onsite personnel except for children under 2. Masks that cover both nose and mouth are mandatory, and must be worn the entirety of the tour. If you need a mask, one will be provided for your use.
- Sanitizer will be available at the entrance, exit, and near the bathrooms and elevator.
- Social distancing guidelines will be marked and enforced. Individuals and groups will be asked to maintain a distance of 6’ from other attendees during the tour.
- High touch areas and bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the night.
- We encourage all attendees to bring their own mask and sanitizer.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*Regular price: $25 adv for adults - Use code FUNCHEAP for $2 off tickets
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Discount Tix / Promo Codes
, Fun & Games
, Haunted House
, In Person
, San Francisco
Address: 2007 Franklin Street, San Francisco, CA