Home » *Top Pick*, Kids & Families, North Bay, Theater & Performance
Free Summer Circus in the Park w/ Circus Bella | Marin
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Circus Bella is a full-force, non-stop 60-minute kaleidoscope of thrilling feats of balance and strength, elegance demonstrations of grace and poise, and outrageous humor of slapstick antics. In 2018, they celebrate their 10th anniversary season.
The circus showcases static trapeze, rope walking, a 9-person juggling act, contortion, hula hoop, original clowning and more.
The mission of Circus Bella is to create a one-ring circus that uplifts diverse audiences, engages community, and challenges its artists. They put homegrown circus back into the ring, creating productions that are accessible, festive, and inspiring.
Feel free to bring picnic blankets and small folding chairs to all locations. Circus Bella does not provide audience seating at events. Performances run approximately 60 minutes.
- June 14, 5:30 pm – DeFremery Park, 1651 Adeline St, Oakland (Preview)
- June 16 & 17, 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm – North Beach Festival, Vallejo and Stockton, San Francisco
- June 22, 12 pm – Yerba Buena Gardens Festival, Mission St. between 3rd and 4th, San Francisco
- June 23, 12 pm and 2:15 pm – Yerba Buena Gardens Festival, Mission St. between 3rd and 4th, San Francisco
- June 29, 6 pm – Mosswood Park, 3612 Webster St., Oakland
- July 7, 2 pm – Fort Mason Center, San Francisco
- July 13, 6 pm – Studio One Arts Center, 365 – 45th St., Oakland
- July 21, 2 pm – Mariposa Park, Minnesota and Mariposa St., San Francisco
- July 22, 1 pm – Dimond Park, end of Dimond Ave., Oakland
- July 29, 2 pm – Pickleweed Park, 50 Canal St., San Rafael
- July 29, 2 pm – NOW Hunters Point, Cargo Way and Jennings St., San Francisco
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Kids & Families
, North Bay
, Theater & Performance
Address: 105 Drake Ave, Marin City, CA