Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Kids & Families, San Francisco
2019 Tacolicious Guest Chef: Farmhouse Thai | Ferry Plaza
Taco lovers, rejoice! Tacolicious’s annual Guest Chef Series takes place July 11 through August 29, 2019, every Thursday (10 am-2 pm) at CUESA’s Ferry Plaza Farmers Market.
The Bay Area’s best chefs—including Michael Mina and Ayesha Curry (International Smoke, SF) and Nite Yun (Nyum Bai, Oakland)—will be serving up their creative and delicious takes on the taco such as five-spice pork with mango-jicama slaw and fermented chilies (Melissa King, Top Chef finalist) and rotisserie chicken with pickled onions and chipotle yogurt (Sarah and Evan Rich, Rich Table, RT Rotisserie).
100% of the Proceeds from each chefs’ special taco goes to CUESA’s Foodwise Teens program.
Tacolicious’s 2019 Guest Chef Series
Thursdays | 10 am to 2 pm
Ferry Plaza Farmers Market, SF
Tacos for purchase
In 2018 the cost of tacos was typically $4.95, prices may vary this year.
Tacolicious’s 2019 Lineup:
- July 11 | Thomas Odermatt, Roli Roti – Festivities, birthday cake, and more will be had, and Roli Roti—another original Thursday market vendor—will be serving up a porchetta sausage taco with Mazatlan peppers at the Tacolicious stand.
- July 18 | Sarah and Evan Rich, RT Rotisserie
- July 25 | Nite Yun, Nyum Bai
- August 1 | Melissa Perfit, Ayala
- August 8 | Melissa King
- August 15 | Shawn Naputi, Prubechu
- August 22 | Kasem Saengsawang, Farmhouse Thai
- August 29 | Michael Mina and Ayesha Curry, International Smoke
*Free event, but bring cash for taco purchases.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
, Kids & Families
, San Francisco
Address: The Embarcadero and Ferry Plaza, San Francisco, CA