Home » *Top Pick*, Outdoors, Walks & Tours
2-for-1 Tix: Alcatraz Winter Tours & Boat Cruise | SF
For the first time in its history, Alcatraz Cruises is launching a “Buy One, Get One Free” ticket promotion to encourage Bay Area residents to experience the assets that make Alcatraz Island one of the country’s most popular attractions.
You’ll get a “day tour” boat cruise to the island from Pier 33, unlimited time on Alcatraz (you can head back on any “day tour” boat that day) along with a 45-minute audio tour of the cellhouse – it’s all included.
Alcatraz Cruises’ 2-for-1 Boat Day Tours
- Departure Dates
December 12, 13, 2017
January 30, 31, 2018
February 6, 7, 2018
– Departure times range from 9:10 am to 1:35 pm
– Return times range from 9:35 am to 4:30 pm
- Cost: Normally $37.25 per person, these are buy-one-get-one free
- How to Buy Tickets: BOGO tickets cannot be purchased online. You must call 415.981.7625 or purchase in person at the Pier 33 Alcatraz Landing ticket booth. A valid Bay Area ID is required. Tickets must be picked up on the day of your departure.
- Locals Only: Only residents of the following 9 Bay Area counties are eligible: Alameda; Contra Costa; Marin; Napa; San Francisco; San Mateo; Santa Clara; Solano; and Sonoma.
- Full details
Step back in time and experience the legendary island that has been a civil war fort, a military prison and one of the most notorious federal penitentiaries in US history. This memorable tour includes: 45-minute audio presentation ‘Doing Time: The Alcatraz Cellhouse Tour,’ featuring actual correctional officers and prisoners who lived and worked on the island; orientation video by Discovery Channel; ranger and docent tours; historic gardens and abundant wildlife.
*Normally $37.25 per person - valid for day tours on select Tuesdays/Wednesday between December 2017 and February 2018. Valid Bay Area ID required
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Walks & Tours
Address: Pier 33, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Johnny Funcheap