Submitted by the Event Organizer
It’s never the right time to say goodbye—or is it? Starting today, and for the whole month of September, participating Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill + Bar restaurants across the country are saying so long to the hot weather with the September Neighborhood Drink of the Month, the $1 Adios.
Served in a 10-ounce mug, Applebee’s new one-dollar cocktail is made with a delicious fusion of vodka, rum, tequila and gin, with tangy flavors of blue curacao, sweet & sour and Sierra Mist*. In a vibrant shade of blue, the $1 Adios is a colorful twist on the traditional Long Island Iced Tea, and there’s no way you’ll want to miss it this month.
Applebee’s $1 Adios
21+ / Dine-in Only
Bay Area Applebee’s locations include:
- San Francisco – 2770 Taylor St.
- Alameda – 2263 South Shore Center
- Pinole – 1369 Fitzgerald Drive
- Hayward – 24041 Southland Drive
- San Rafael – 5800 Northgate Mall, Suite #8
- Walnut Creek – 2819 Ygnacio Valley Road
- Dublin – 4808 Dublin Blvd.
- Fremont – 43349 Boscell Road
- San Jose – Multiple Locations
Find an Applebee’s near you.
This promotion is for a limited time. Dine-in only. Price and participation varies. Timing will vary by restaurant. Check in with your favorite Applebee’s to see if and when they’re serving this deal.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Cheap Drinks
, Eating & Drinking