BART Last Train Times | New Years Eve
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Although there will be no special fares for BART on New Years Eve 12/31/10, there will be extended service until 3am to get you home from San Francisco in one piece.
The best tip we can give is to buy your round trip ticket in advance to avoid a line on the way home.
“Skip Stop” Schedule at Embarcadero & Montgomery
To help ease overcrowding due to the New Year’s Eve fireworks show at Pier 14, some trains will not stop at either Embarcadero or Montgomery Street stations during peak hours.
- Pittsburg/Bay Point and Richmond trains will not stop at Embarcadero Station until 1:40am – Use Montgomery Station instead
- Dublin/Pleasanton and Fremont trains will not stop at Montgomery Street Station until 1:26am – Use Embarcadero Station
Last Trains from Embarcadero:
- To Dublin/Pleasanton & Richmond at 3:18 a.m. – Full Service
- To Pittsburgh/Bay Point & Fremont at 3:26 a.m. (no trains at Embarcadero from midnight to 1:40am – use Montomgery instead)
- To Millbrae at 3:32 a.m.
- To SFO at 4:02 a.m.
Last Trains from Montgomery Street Station:
- To Dublin/Pleasanton & Richmond at 3:15 a.m. (no trains at Montgomery from 12:06am to 1:26am – use Embarcadero instead)
- To Pittsburgh/Baypoint & Fremont at 3:23 a.m. – Full Service
- To Millbrae at 3:33 a.m.
- To SFO at 4:04 a.m.
Categories: *Top Pick*, East Bay, Peninsula, San Francisco